This position involves a range of duties, providing analytical and technical expertise relative to the development and implementation of consulting and HRIS related projects; and works closely with client staff to deliver results that exceed client expectations. Acts as a liaison between clients and PayTech in order to further productive business relationships. Is responsible for all stages of consulting and HRIS project development, from requirements definition to project planning, development, testing, and implementation. Documents all project related activities and archives all content for future client support, knowledge base growth, and team education. Works independently or with management to resolve client relations issues. Supports the operations of the corporate office and assists in maintaining a high level of customer service for all clients. For a full list of essential duties and Responsibilities click on APPLY HERE below.
Bachelor of Science or equivalent. At least 10 years experience in the Payroll / HR field and/or in support of a Payroll / HR application. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple parallel projects, meet client deadlines and obtain measurable results. Proven analytical and problem solving skills. Must have excellent interpersonal skills and superior oral and written communication skills. Must be self-motivated, client-focused, and organized. Must have excellent collaboration skills and the proven ability to be productive in a virtual work environment.
General knowledge of the following with extensive knowledge in one or more areas:
- Working with data – imports, exports, manipulation, migration, conversion, analytics, etc.
- Database technology such as design, models, SQL, stored procedures, triggers, etc.
- Application design, develop, and testing methodologies
- Client server and web development technologies including working knowledge of development tools (i.e. Visual Basic, .Net, XML, HTML, etc.)
- Report writing and presentation, and the use of tools such as Crystal Reports, Report Smith, etc.
- Experience with report building tools like MS SQL Server is highly recommended.
- Proficiency with data models, table layouts and design concepts using SQL for reporting/data analysis is preferred.
This position is required to travel. When traveling this position frequently moves/ lifts luggage weighing up to 50 pounds. When not traveling, this position must be able to remain in a stationary position at least 50% of the time.APPLY HERE